Add the zing of lemon and the bite of chilli and you have an easy supper your family will ask for again and again.
- 500g dried linguine pasta
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 x 170g cans white crabmeat, drained
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 plum tomatoes, deseeded and cut into thin wedges
- Small bag of rocket leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain, reserving 50ml of the cooking liquid, and set aside.
- Spray the warm saucepan with low calorie cooking spray. Add the spring
onions, garlic and chilli and cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes until softened, stirring often. Stir in the crab, lemon zest, tomatoes and the reserved cooking liquid and heat gently.
- Return the pasta to the saucepan along with the rocket and toss well to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper and squeeze over a
little fresh lemon juice to taste. This is best eaten straight away – forks to the ready!
Tip: If you have the storage space in your kitchen, it’s worth picking up a jumbo bag of pasta – there are big savings to be made from buying in bulk.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.