Add the zing of lemon and the bite of chilli and you have an easy supper your family will ask for again and again.
- 500g dried linguine pasta
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 x 170g cans white crabmeat, drained
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 plum tomatoes, deseeded and cut into thin wedges
- Small bag of rocket leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain, reserving
50ml of the cooking liquid, and set aside.
- Spray the warm saucepan with low calorie cooking spray. Add the spring
onions, garlic and chilli and cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes until softened, stirring often. Stir in the crab, lemon zest, tomatoes and the reserved cooking liquid and heat gently.
- Return the pasta to the saucepan along with the rocket and toss well to combine. Season with freshly ground black pepper and squeeze over a
little fresh lemon juice to taste. This is best eaten straight away – forks to the ready!
Tip: If you have the storage space in your kitchen, it’s worth picking up a jumbo bag of pasta – there are big savings to be made from buying in bulk.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group