Try this tasty adaptation of traditional potato salad that’s great served on a buffet or as part of a main meal. Turn your al fresco feast into a Food Optimised fiesta!
- 455g new potatoes in their skins, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 230g Low fat/ Virtually fat free natural cottage cheese
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 eating apples, chopped
- 2 gherkins, chopped
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 60g seedless grapes, halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 level tbsp reduced-fat salad cream
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Add the salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in a blender and purée. Transfer to a bowl, add the potatoes and remaining ingredients and mix together. Serve with a crisp, green salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.