Our coconut macaroons have a wonderfully sweet coconut flavour with a crisp exterior and a soft and chewy texture.
- 4 egg whites
- 198g sugar
- 71g desiccated coconut
- Beat the egg whites until frothy (Make sure no yolk whatsoever has contaminated the egg whites, otherwise you could be whisking for ever!)
- Add the sugar and beat until stiff.
- Fold in the coconut, put mixture into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe 30 macaroons onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven (170ºC/150ºC Fan/Gas Mark 3).
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the baking sheet.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.