Succulent mangoes snuggle under velvety vanilla cream topped with grilled golden sugar to bring a real taste of the tropics to your table.
- 1 large, ripe mango
- 340g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- 3 level tbsp sweetener
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 4 level tbsp caster sugar
- Peel, stone and dice the mango flesh and divide between 4 glass ramekins.
- Place the yogurt in a mixing bowl and stir in the sweetener and vanilla essence to taste.
- Top the mango with the yogurt mixture and sprinkle over the caster sugar.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Place the ramekins on a rack under the grill for around 5 minutes until the top is golden and slightly caramelised. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.