Succulent mangoes snuggle under velvety vanilla cream topped with grilled golden sugar to bring a real taste of the tropics to your table.
- 1 large, ripe mango
- 2 x 170g pots Total 0% Fat Natural Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 4 level tbsp caster sugar
- Peel, stone and dice the mango flesh and divide between four
- Place the yogurt in a mixing bowl and stir in the sweetener and vanilla essence to taste.
- Top the mango with the yogurt mixture and sprinkle over the caster sugar.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Place the ramekins on a rack under the grill for around 5 minutes until the top is golden and slightly caramelised. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group