Succulent mangoes snuggle under velvety vanilla cream topped with grilled golden sugar to bring a real taste of the tropics to your table.
- 1 large, ripe mango
- 2 x 170g pots Total 0% Fat Natural Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 4 level tbsp caster sugar
- Peel, stone and dice the mango flesh and divide between four
- Place the yogurt in a mixing bowl and stir in the sweetener and vanilla essence to taste.
- Top the mango with the yogurt mixture and sprinkle over the caster sugar.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Place the ramekins on a rack under the grill for around 5 minutes until the top is golden and slightly caramelised. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.