This low-Syn fruity sorbet is divine on a hot summer's day.
- 2 large ripe mangoes (or use 300g prepared fresh mango)
- 2 large bananas
- 2 x 175g pots Muller Light Vanilla yogurt (or another Free vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 medium pineapple (or use 400g prepared fresh pineapple)
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Cut the cheeks off each side of the mangoes, then slice the remaining flesh and skin off the stone. Peel and dice the mango flesh and put it into a food processor. Add the bananas, yogurts, sweetener and vanilla extract and whizz until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer-proof container and freeze for 1 hour or until frozen around the edges but slushy in the middle.
- Using a fork, break up the ice crystals around the edge and stir into the slushy centre. Freeze for another 2-3 hours.
- Tip into a food processor and whizz very briefly until smooth, then return to the container, cover and freeze.
- Top and tail the pineapple, then cut away the skin around the outside. Cut the pineapple in half, then into quarters. Cut away the hard core then slice the flesh and put it into a bowl and chill.
- Move the sorbet into the fridge 10 minutes before you want to eat so that it can soften a little. Scoop the sorbet into bowls and serve with the pineapple and mint sprigs to decorate.
Tip: You can also make this delicious dessert in an ice cream maker.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.