Fresh vegetables are gift-wrapped in crunchy filo pastry for this seriously more-ish veggie delight!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 x 45g sheets of ready-rolled filo pastry, halved
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 1 aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 200g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Spray a 30 x 20cm baking dish with a little low calorie cooking spray. Line the dish with the filo pastry, gently scrunching any pastry that goes over the sides. Spray with a little more low calorie cooking spray.
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place
over a medium heat. Add the courgettes, aubergine, onion and peppers
and cook for 6 minutes. Add the tomatoes and vinegar and cook for a
further 3 minutes. Season to taste and spoon into the pastry.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is crisp and golden.
Sprinkle over the parsley and serve hot with salad or some of our
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.