A comforting bowl of porridge topped with berries - what better dish to wake up to?
- 40g porridge oats, gluten free
- 150ml skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- A handful of frozen berries, defrosted
- Make up the porridge as per the packet instructions, using the skimmed milk.
- Once it’s been warmed up, top it with the yogurt, berries and 1 level tsp runny honey (optional, 1 Syn).
Tip: This recipe is Free if you count the skimmed milk as part of your day’s Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.