A rich and creamy sauce, packed with porcini flavour and sliced mushrooms
- 10g dried porcini mushrooms
- 50g prepared butternut squash, roughly chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 100g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce / tamari
- 2 tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in 100ml boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Put the squash, stock cube, onion, half the sliced mushrooms and 150ml boiling water into a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the porcini mushrooms and the strained soaking liquid, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whizz until smooth with a stick blender.
- Add the remaining mushrooms along with the garlic, parsley, soy sauce and 100ml boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from the heat, stir through the yogurt and season to taste. Enjoy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.