A rich, earthy soup packed full of delicious mushroom flavours.
- 35g dried porcini mushrooms
- 600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1.8 litres boiling vegetable stock
- 600g closed-cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 15g fresh chives, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fat-free Greek natural yogurt, to serve
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in 200ml boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower, portobello mushrooms, stock and half of the closed-cup mushrooms into a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the porcini mushrooms and the strained soaking liquid, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whizz until smooth with a stick blender.
- Add the onions, garlic, vinegar and remaining closed-cup mushrooms and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the chives. Season to taste and serve with yogurt on the side.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group