A rich, earthy soup packed full of delicious mushroom flavours.
- 35g dried porcini mushrooms
- 600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 1.8 litres boiling vegetable stock
- 600g closed-cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 6 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 15g fresh chives, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fat-free Greek natural yogurt, to serve
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in 200ml boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower, portobello mushrooms, stock and half of the closed-cup mushrooms into a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the porcini mushrooms and the strained soaking liquid, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whizz until smooth with a stick blender.
- Add the onions, garlic, vinegar and remaining closed-cup mushrooms and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are very soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the chives. Season to taste and serve with yogurt on the side.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.