This dish of chunky chicken, bacon and vegetables is packed with textures and flavour.
- 600g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into large chunks
- 400g back bacon rashers, all visible fat removed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 level tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp cold water
- 500ml boiling hot chicken stock
- 2 level tsp wholegrain mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into the slow cooker pot, season to taste and stir to mix well.
- Cover with the lid and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Tip: If you're on an Extra Easy SP day load your slow cooker with more Speed veg
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.