Serve our lightened-up version of loaded nachos with lots of Speed Free Foods and you’ll be celebrating on the scales next week.
- 2 baking potatoes, cut into wedges
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 250g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 230g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp Schwartz Fajita Seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 80g reduced-fat Cheddar
- Fresh green jalapeno chillies, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the wedges on a non-stick baking tray, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and season. Bake for 25 minutes, then turn, spray again and bake for a further 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the mince and stir-fry for 10 minutes, then add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until softened. Add the pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the canned tomatoes.
- Sprinkle in the cumin, fajita seasoning, paprika and a few twists of black pepper. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in the fresh tomatoes. Remove from the heat.
- Preheat your grill to high. Tip the wedges into an ovenproof dish, spoon over the mince and evenly sprinkle the cheese over. Add the chillies, if using, and grill for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown. Divide between 2 plates and serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.