Watch eyes light up with this lusciously layered, no-cook treat
- Sunflower or vegetable oil, for brushing
For the base:
- 3½ sheets leaf gelatine
- 500g quark, plain
- 4 tbsp sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the middle:
- 11.5g sachet Hartley's Raspberry Sugar free Jelly crystals
- 2 x 125g pots Activia 0% Fat Raspberry yogurt
- 200g quark, plain
For the top:
- 11.5g sachet raspberry sugar free jelly crystals
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries (see tip)
- Brush a 20cm loose-bottomed square tin with a little oil (this won't add syns, it just helps the lining to stick) and line the base and sides with baking paper.
- For the base, soak a bowl of gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes. Pour 150ml freshly boiled water into a bowl. Squeeze the water out of the gelatine, then add the gelatine to the hot water, stirring until dissolved. Tip into a food processor with the quark, sweetener and vanilla extract, and whizz until smooth. Pour into the tin and chill for 2 hours, or until set. Clean your blender thoroughly.
- For the middle layer, tip the jelly crystals into a measuring jug, then add 125ml freshly boiled water and stir until dissolved. Tip into the clean food processor with the yogurt and quark, and whizz until smooth. Pour the mixture over the base layer and chill for a further 2 hours.
- For the final layer, make up the jelly according to the packet instructions, but using 450ml water. Leave to cool completely, then gently pour on top of the chilled middle layer. Drop in the raspberries and chill for at least 3 hours, or overnight, until set.
- To serve, carefully push up the bottom of the tin and peel the baking paper off the sides of the raspberry slice. Slide it onto a serving plate and cut into 8.
Tip: If you're using frozen raspberries, defrost first by spreading the berries on kitchen paper to absorb any watery bits.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.