The smoky heat of paprika is the star of the show in this amazingly tasty recipe for chicken thighs.
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Finely grated zest of 1 small unwaxed lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp hot paprika, plus extra to serve
- 12 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 400g dried tagliatelle pasta
- 120g plain quark
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 240°C/fan 220°C/gas 9 or as high as it will go.
- Mix the garlic, lemon zest, oregano, paprika and ½ tsp salt together in a wide bowl. Add the chicken and coat well.
- Spray a shallow ovenproof dish or roasting tin with low-calorie cooking spray and arrange the chicken thighs side-by-side in the base.
- Sprinkle with a pinch more salt and some black pepper, spray lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 25 minutes.
- When the chicken has about 10 minutes to go, cook the tagliatelle according to the pack instructions, drain well and divide between plates.
- Top the pasta with the chicken thighs. Drain off any fat from the chicken dish and whisk the quark into the cooking juices left behind.
- Check the seasoning and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Scatter over the parsley and extra paprika and serve hot with salad.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.