The smoky heat of paprika is the star of the show in this amazingly tasty recipe for chicken thighs.
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Finely grated zest of 1 small unwaxed lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp hot paprika, plus extra to serve
- 12 skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 400g dried tagliatelle pasta
- 120g plain quark
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 240°C/fan 220°C/gas 9 or as high as it will go.
- Mix the garlic, lemon zest, oregano, paprika and ½ tsp salt together in a wide bowl. Add the chicken and coat well.
- Spray a shallow ovenproof dish or roasting tin with low-calorie cooking spray and arrange the chicken thighs side-by-side in the base.
- Sprinkle with a pinch more salt and some black pepper, spray lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 25 minutes.
- When the chicken has about 10 minutes to go, cook the tagliatelle according to the pack instructions, drain well and divide between plates.
- Top the pasta with the chicken thighs. Drain off any fat from the chicken dish and whisk the quark into the cooking juices left behind.
- Check the seasoning and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Scatter over the parsley and extra paprika and serve hot with salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group