Minimal effort, maximum flavour, these tasty bites are wrapped in indulgent pastrami and taste delicious.
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 4 gherkins, finely chopped
- 4 slices of pastrami, visible fat removed
- 4 lettuce leaves, shredded
- Mix the fromage frais, mustard powder and gherkins in a small bowl and spread over one side of the pastrami slices.
- Top with the lettuce and roll up the pastrami slices.
- Eat straight away or keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Tip: For a more indulgent version of this snack, use 4 tablespoons of extra-light mayonnaise instead of the fromage frais (1 extra Syn per wrap).
Or swap fromage frais for quark if you're on an SP day.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group