Minimal effort, maximum flavour, these tasty bites are wrapped in indulgent pastrami and taste delicious.
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 4 gherkins, finely chopped
- 4 slices of pastrami, visible fat removed
- 4 lettuce leaves, shredded
- Mix the fromage frais, mustard powder and gherkins in a small bowl and spread over one side of the pastrami slices.
- Top with the lettuce and roll up the pastrami slices.
- Eat straight away or keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Tip: For a more indulgent version of this snack, use 4 tablespoons of extra-light mayonnaise instead of the fromage frais (1 extra Syn per wrap).
Or swap fromage frais for quark if you're on an SP day.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.