Minimal effort, maximum flavour, these tasty bites are wrapped in indulgent pastrami and taste delicious.
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 4 gherkins, finely chopped
- 4 slices of pastrami, visible fat removed
- 4 lettuce leaves, shredded
- Mix the fromage frais, mustard powder and gherkins in a small bowl and spread over one side of the pastrami slices.
- Top with the lettuce and roll up the pastrami slices.
- Eat straight away or keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Tip: For a more indulgent version of this snack, use 4 tablespoons of extra-light mayonnaise instead of the fromage frais (1 extra Syn per wrap).
Or swap fromage frais for quark if you're on an SP day.