This pea and mint soup, part of Slimming World’s food range, is fresh and full-of-flavour.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 200g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1.3 litres boiling vegetable stock
- 400g frozen peas
- 10g fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the onion into a large pan with the potatoes, garlic and stock. Bring to the boil over a high heat, turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are very soft.
- Add the peas to the soup, simmer for a couple of minutes and stir in the mint. Take off the heat, cool slightly then pour into a food processor or liquidiser and whizz until smooth.
- Season to taste and serve.