A fun way to enjoy one of your five a day, these bright lollies make a quirky dessert and the kids will love them just as much as the grown-ups!
- 570g fresh peaches
- 2 level tbsp runny honey
- 3 pots Müllerlight Vanilla Yogurt (or fat-free natural yogurt)
- 1-2 drops vanilla essence
- Peel and stone the peaches, place half of them in a food processor with the honey and blend to a purée. Finely dice the remaining peaches. Place the purée, diced peaches, yogurt and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into ice-lolly moulds and place an ice cream stick in the centre of each one. Freeze for around 6 hours until firm.
- Just before serving, dip each mould into hot water for a few seconds and carefully remove the lolly.