A fun way to enjoy one of your five a day, these bright lollies make a great standby dessert.
- 570g fresh peaches, peeled and stoned
- 2 level tbsp runny honey
- 525g any no-added-sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1-2 drops of vanilla essence
- Place half of the peaches in a food processor with the honey and blend to a purée. Finely dice the remaining peaches. Place the purée, diced peaches, yogurt and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix.
- Divide the mixture equally between 6 ice-lolly moulds and place an ice cream stick in the centre of each one. Freeze for around 6 hours until firm.
- Just before serving, dip each mould into hot water for a few seconds and carefully remove the lolly.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.