A fun way to enjoy one of your five a day, these bright lollies make a quirky dessert and the kids will love them just as much as the grown-ups!
- 570g fresh peaches
- 2 level tbsp runny honey
- 3 pots Müllerlight Vanilla Yogurt (or fat-free natural yogurt)
- 1-2 drops vanilla essence
- Peel and stone the peaches, place half of them in a food processor with the honey and blend to a purée. Finely dice the remaining peaches. Place the purée, diced peaches, yogurt and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into ice-lolly moulds and place an ice cream stick in the centre of each one. Freeze for around 6 hours until firm.
- Just before serving, dip each mould into hot water for a few seconds and carefully remove the lolly.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.