Transform this takeaway favourite into a healthy meal for just 2 Syns.
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chips
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 6 tbsp passata
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 8 pitted black olives in brine, sliced
- 75g reduced-fat mozzarella, torn
- 4 little gem lettuces, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Boil the chips for 3-4 minutes, then drain well. Spray with low calorie cooking spray, toss lightly, then spread in a single layer on a baking tray. Season and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through, until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with 2tsp oregano and plenty of seasoning. Spray a large ovenproof frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat. Add the eggs and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until almost set.
- When the chips are done, preheat your grill to high, then grill the frittata until set and golden. Remove from the grill and spread over the passata, scatter over the veg and olives and top with the mozzarella and remaining oregano. Pop back under the grill until bubbling. Twist over some black pepper, slice into 4 and serve with the chips and lettuce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.