Transform this takeaway favourite into a healthy meal for just 2 Syns.
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chips
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 6 tbsp passata
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 8 pitted black olives in brine, sliced
- 75g reduced-fat mozzarella, torn
- 4 little gem lettuces, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Boil the chips for 3-4 minutes, then drain well. Spray with low calorie cooking spray, toss lightly, then spread in a single layer on a baking tray. Season and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through, until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with 2tsp oregano and plenty of seasoning. Spray a large ovenproof frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low heat. Add the eggs and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until almost set.
- When the chips are done, preheat your grill to high, then grill the frittata until set and golden. Remove from the grill and spread over the passata, scatter over the veg and olives and top with the mozzarella and remaining oregano. Pop back under the grill until bubbling. Twist over some black pepper, slice into 4 and serve with the chips and lettuce.