The whole family will enjoy this healthy pizza-style meal – and as well as being Free it’s ideal for Extra Easy SP!
- 600g chard or mature spinach
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 large eggs
- 120g low-fat natural cottage cheese
- Small pack fresh mint, chopped
- Small pack fresh basil, chopped
- Small pack fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-hot chilli (red or green), deseeded and sliced
- Strip the leaves from the stalks of the chard or spinach and finely shred the leaves. (You can cook the stalks and use them as a vegetable with another meal.)
- Spray a large, lidded, ovenproof non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the leek, garlic, 3 tbsp water and as much of the chard or spinach as you can fit in. Cover and cook until tender, stirring in another handful of chard or spinach every now and then. Tip into a colander and press out as much liquid as possible.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl, season lightly and beat well. Stir in the chard or spinach, cottage cheese and all the herbs.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4.
- Wipe the pan, spray with more low-calorie cooking spray and return to a medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook gently for 10 minutes or until the mixture is partially set. Scatter over the tomatoes, spring onions and chilli. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and firm all the way through.
- Release the omelette with a spatula, turn out onto a large plate or serving board and cut into wedges. Serve hot with salad.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.