This Italian-inspired dish gives you all the taste of cheesy pizza, for Free!
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp stock
- 2 vine tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 1 tbsp canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 skinless boneless chicken fillet
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 40g reduced-fat Cheddar, grated
- 1 cherry tomato, halved
- Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Place the onion, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan with the stock and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the vine tomatoes to the pan, then the canned tomatoes, tomato purée and oregano.
- Cut the chicken fillet in half horizontally, being careful not to cut it the whole way through. Fold open to make a butterfly shape.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray, then fry the chicken to give colour on both sides.
- Place the chicken in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, place the tomato mixture on top. Add the cheese and sprinkle with basil. Place the cherry tomato on the top, then put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
Tip: Serve with a huge crispy salad, a jacket potato or roasted vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.