This Italian-inspired dish gives you all the taste of cheesy pizza, for Free!
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp stock
- 2 vine tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 1 tbsp canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 skinless boneless chicken fillet
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 40g reduced-fat Cheddar, grated
- 1 cherry tomato, halved
- Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Place the onion, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan with the stock and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the vine tomatoes to the pan, then the canned tomatoes, tomato purée and oregano.
- Cut the chicken fillet in half horizontally, being careful not to cut it the whole way through. Fold open to make a butterfly shape.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray, then fry the chicken to give colour on both sides.
- Place the chicken in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, place the tomato mixture on top. Add the cheese and sprinkle with basil. Place the cherry tomato on the top, then put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
Tip: Serve with a huge crispy salad, a jacket potato or roasted vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group