Put a bite-size twist on a picnic classic with these Ploughman's sticks!
- 4 thin slices of lean ham, visible fat removed
- 4 bottled silverskin pickled onions, drained
- 1 apple
- Cut each slice of ham into three long strips and roll up each strip tightly.
- Thread the rolled-up ham strips on to four skewers or cocktail sticks along with the pickled onions.
- Add a chunk of apple to any stick you are eating straight away. Keep the rest in the fridge for up to 2 days and add the apple chunks when you are ready to eat.
Tip: You could add your favourite cheese to these ploughman's stick by using a Healthy Extra 'A' choice