Put a bite-size twist on a picnic classic with these Ploughman's sticks!
- 4 thin slices of lean ham, visible fat removed
- 4 bottled silverskin pickled onions, drained
- 1 apple
- Cut each slice of ham into three long strips and roll up each strip tightly.
- Thread the rolled-up ham strips on to four skewers or cocktail sticks along with the pickled onions.
- Add a chunk of apple to any stick you are eating straight away. Keep the rest in the fridge for up to 2 days and add the apple chunks when you are ready to eat.
Tip: You could add your favourite cheese to these ploughman's stick by using a Healthy Extra 'A' choice
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.