These tasty Quorn bites are perfect for a light meal, with a spicy kick and a crispy coating that’ll have you coming back for more… and more!
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 75g corn flakes, crushed
- 350g pack Quorn Chicken-style Pieces
- 2-3 Little Gem lettuces
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Put the Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl, the beaten eggs in a second shallow bowl and the crushed corn flakes in a third.
- Pat the Quorn pieces dry with kitchen paper and toss in the Cajun seasoning. Dip the seasoned Quorn in the egg and then the corn flakes to coat well. Arrange the Quorn on a baking tray sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until crisp.
- Separate the Little Gem leaves, arrange the largest leaves on plates and top with the popquorn to serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.