A hearty meal for hearty appetites, this dish is packed with protein and Speed food power to help boost your weight loss.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 12 lean pork escalopes, all visible fat removed
- 300ml boiling chicken stock
- ½ tsp mustard powder mixed with 1 tsp water
- 1 level tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 100g fat free natural fromage frais
- 2 tsp dried tarragon
For the swede mash
- 1 large swede, peeled and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- First make the mash. Cook the swede in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 30 minutes. Drain and mash with a potato masher. Add some freshly ground black pepper and the ground nutmeg.
- Meanwhile, spray a wide non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. In batches, cook the escalopes for 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove each batch from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the stock and both mustards to the same pan, stir well and boil rapidly for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the fromage frais and tarragon.
- Divide the mash between warmed plates, then top with the pork and spoon over the sauce. Serve with a medley of Speed vegetables.