A hearty meal for hearty appetites, this dish is packed with protein and Speed food power to help boost your weight loss.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 12 lean pork escalopes, all visible fat removed
- 300ml boiling chicken stock
- ½ tsp mustard powder mixed with 1 tsp water
- 1 level tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 100g fat free natural fromage frais
- 2 tsp dried tarragon
For the swede mash
- 1 large swede, peeled and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- First make the mash. Cook the swede in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 30 minutes. Drain and mash with a potato masher. Add some freshly ground black pepper and the ground nutmeg.
- Meanwhile, spray a wide non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. In batches, cook the escalopes for 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove each batch from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the stock and both mustards to the same pan, stir well and boil rapidly for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the fromage frais and tarragon.
- Divide the mash between warmed plates, then top with the pork and spoon over the sauce. Serve with a medley of Speed vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.