This tastes just as good from the fridge as it does warm, so it's perfect as a take-to-work lunch.
- 400g potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 110g spring greens, finely shredded
- 110g fresh or frozen peas
- 200g asparagus tips, roughly chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 60g reduced-fat mozzarella, finely diced
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan of lightly salted water for 10 minutes. Add the spring greens, peas and asparagus and boil for a further 4-5 minutes. Drain well and set aside until needed.
- Spray a non-stick, ovenproof frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the shallots and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, vegetables, eggs and mint, and season well. Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 8-10 minutes. Preheat your grill to medium.
- Remove the pan from the heat and scatter over the mozzarella. Slide the pan under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the top is set and browned. Allow to cool slightly before turning out onto a serving plate.
- Cut the tortilla into quarters and serve warm with a large mixed salad (or chill and take to work the next day).