This tastes just as good from the fridge as it does warm, so it's perfect as a take-to-work lunch.
- 400g potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 110g spring greens, finely shredded
- 110g fresh or frozen peas
- 200g asparagus tips, roughly chopped
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 8 large British Lion eggs, lightly beaten
- A handful of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 60g reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, finely diced
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan for 10 minutes. Add the spring greens, peas and asparagus and boil for a further 4-5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and set aside until needed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Add the shallots and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, vegetables, eggs and mint. Season well. Reduce to a low heat and cook for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and scatter over the mozzarella. Brown the top of the tortilla under a grill for 3-4 minutes, then allow to cool slightly.
- Turn the tortilla out onto a serving plate. Cut into wedges and serve warm with a large mixed salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group