This tastes just as good from the fridge as it does warm, so it's perfect as a take-to-work lunch.
- 400g potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 110g spring greens, finely shredded
- 110g fresh or frozen peas
- 200g asparagus tips, roughly chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 60g reduced-fat mozzarella, finely diced
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan of lightly salted water for 10 minutes. Add the spring greens, peas and asparagus and boil for a further 4-5 minutes. Drain well and set aside until needed.
- Spray a non-stick, ovenproof frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the shallots and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, vegetables, eggs and mint, and season well. Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 8-10 minutes. Preheat your grill to medium.
- Remove the pan from the heat and scatter over the mozzarella. Slide the pan under the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the top is set and browned. Allow to cool slightly before turning out onto a serving plate.
- Cut the tortilla into quarters and serve warm with a large mixed salad (or chill and take to work the next day).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.