Charlotte potatoes in a creamy dressing with spring onions, herbs and black pepper.
- 500g Charlotte potatoes
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
for the dressing
- ¼ - ½ tsp mustard powder
- 150g fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- Put the potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted water over a high heat. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain and cool under cold running water, then drain again and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Meanwhile, put all the dressing ingredients and 1 tablespoon water in a jam jar. Screw the lid on tightly and shake to mix well.
- Put the potatoes in a serving dish and pour over the dressing while they’re still warm. Add the spring onions, season to taste and mix well to serve. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group