Prawn noodle broth with omelette
Noodles and soup are a match made in heaven and you’ll love this light broth packed with Free Food.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into batons
- ½ broccoli head, cut into florets and stem chopped
- 600ml hot chicken stock
- 100g egg noodles
- 125g cooked prawns
- 100g frozen peas, thawed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp each freshly chopped coriander and chives
- Spray a non-stick wok with low calorie cooking spray and fry the onion, pepper, carrot and broccoli for 10 mins. Add a splash of water if the vegetables start to stick.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the wok and pour in the stock. Add the noodles, pushing them down into the stock and let the vegetables sit on top or to the side. Stir in the prawns and peas for the last 1 min of cooking time.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and stir in the herbs. Season. Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the egg mixture. Swirl the mixture around to cover the whole base and cook on the heat for around 1 min until all the egg is set. Tip onto a board, roll up and slice.
- Divide the noodle broth between two bowls and top each with half the slices of herb omelette. Serve with a splash of soy sauce.
Tip: Ring the changes by swapping the prawns for lean chicken, beef, pork or tofu.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group