A classic, easy-to-make supper that everyone will love.
- 900g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 100g fat free natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp dried parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 350g Quorn mince
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200ml passata with basil
- 1 tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Salad vegetables to serve
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain, return to the pan and mash until smooth, stirring in the yogurt and parsley. Season the mixture and then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the garlic, onion, celery and carrots, then stir-fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the Quorn mince and cook for a further 4-5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata, sweetener and mixed herbs, then crumble in the stock cube, stirring well. Bring to the boil and then remove from the heat.
- Transfer the Quorn mixture into a medium pie dish and top with the potato. Swirl a fork over the top of the potato to roughen, then brush the beaten egg over the surface using a pastry brush. Cook the pie in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until lightly golden. Serve with salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.