A classic, easy-to-make supper that everyone will love.
- 900g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 100g fat free natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp dried parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 350g Quorn mince
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200ml passata with basil
- 1 tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Salad vegetables to serve
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain, return to the pan and mash until smooth, stirring in the yogurt and parsley. Season the mixture and then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the garlic, onion, celery and carrots, then stir-fry for 4-5 minutes. Add the Quorn mince and cook for a further 4-5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata, sweetener and mixed herbs, then crumble in the stock cube, stirring well. Bring to the boil and then remove from the heat.
- Transfer the Quorn mixture into a medium pie dish and top with the potato. Swirl a fork over the top of the potato to roughen, then brush the beaten egg over the surface using a pastry brush. Cook the pie in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until lightly golden. Serve with salad.