Luscious layers bursting with fruity flavours...there’s a lot to love!
- 11.5g sachet Hartley’s Raspberry Sugar Free Jelly crystals
- 100g fresh or defrosted frozen raspberries, plus extra to decorate
- 12g sachet powdered gelatine
- 175g pot Müllerlight Cherry yogurt
- Put the jelly crystals in a measuring jug. Add 150ml boiling water and 100ml cold water and stir until dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Divide the raspberries between 4 deep, individual heart-shaped or round ramekins in a single layer. Divide the cooled jelly mixture over the top, just covering the raspberries. Cover with cling film and freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until just starting to set.
- Meanwhile, put 100ml boiling water in a measuring jug. Add the gelatine, stir until dissolved and leave to cool. Whisk in the yogurt and divide the mixture between the ramekins. Chill for 6-8 hours, or until firmly set.
- When ready to serve, dip the ramekins into warm water for a few seconds, then carefully turn out onto small serving plates. Serve immediately with the extra raspberries.
Tip: Switch the raspberry and cherry theme for all-out strawberry! Use a sachet of Hartley’s Strawberry Sugar Free Jelly crystals, fresh strawberries and a pot of Müllerlight Strawberry yogurt.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.