Luscious layers bursting with fruity flavours... so much to love!
- 11.5g sachet Hartley’s Raspberry Sugar Free Jelly crystals
- 100g fresh or defrosted frozen raspberries, plus extra to decorate
- 12g sachet powdered gelatine
- 175g pot Müllerlight Cherry yogurt
- Put the jelly crystals in a measuring jug. Add 150ml boiling water and 100ml cold water and stir until dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Divide the raspberries between 4 deep, individual heart-shaped or round ramekins in a single layer. Divide the cooled jelly mixture over the top, just covering the raspberries. Cover with cling film and freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until just starting to set.
- Meanwhile, put 100ml boiling water in a measuring jug. Add the gelatine, stir until dissolved and leave to cool. Whisk in the yogurt and divide the mixture between the ramekins. Chill for 6-8 hours, or until firmly set.
- When ready to serve, dip the ramekins into warm water for a few seconds, then carefully turn out onto small serving plates. Serve immediately with the extra raspberries.
Tip: Switch the raspberry and cherry theme for all-out strawberry! Use a sachet of Hartley’s Strawberry Sugar Free Jelly crystals, fresh strawberries and a pot of Mullerlight Strawberry yogurt.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.