Fab for a light bite or to pack in a picnic, these tiny tastes of the Mediterranean are fantastically Free!
- ½ aubergine, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 courgette, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 32 cherry tomatoes
- Large handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the aubergine and courgette pieces into a baking tray.
- Scatter over the oregano, season well and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Roast for about 10 minutes then add the cherry tomatoes to the baking tray and roast for another 10-15 minutes or until everything is nicely browned and cooked through.
- Thread the vegetables and basil leaves on to skewers or cocktail sticks. Enjoy some straight away or cool and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.