Perfect for picnics and lunchboxes, cut the tian into wedges for fast al-fresco food that everyone will love.
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 2 whole eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 roasted red pepper in brine, drained and roughly chopped
- 200g shelled garden peas, fresh/frozen
- 110g soft goats’ cheese, crumbled
- 15g basil leaves, finely shredded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- In a large bowl, lightly beat together the 5 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs. In a separate clean bowl, use an electric whisk to beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the whites to the yolks and fold together carefully, keeping it light and fluffy.
- Fold in half of the cherry tomatoes, half the red pepper, half the peas, half the cheese and the basil. Season well.
- Preheat the grill to high. Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and spread evenly. Cook for about 5 minutes until golden underneath. Scatter over the remaining ingredients, then place the pan under the grill and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, and when cool, cut into wedges or squares and pack up in containers and take with you on your day out.
Tip: If using frozen peas, thaw before adding to the dish.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group