Perfect for picnics and lunchboxes, cut the tian into wedges for fast alfresco food that everyone will love.
- 5 large eggs, separated
- 2 whole eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 roasted red pepper in brine from a jar, drained and roughly chopped
- 200g shelled garden peas, fresh/frozen
- 110g soft goats’ cheese, crumbled
- 15g basil leaves, finely shredded
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- In a large bowl, lightly beat together the 5 egg yolks and 2 whole eggs. In a separate clean bowl, use an electric whisk to beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the whites to the yolks and fold together gently, keeping it light and fluffy.
- Fold in half the cherry tomatoes, half the red pepper, half the peas, half the cheese and half the basil. Season lightly.
- Preheat your grill to high. Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and spread evenly. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until golden underneath. Scatter over the remaining ingredients, then place the pan under the grill and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and, when cool, cut into 8 equal-size wedges. Serve 2 wedges per person.
Tip: If using frozen peas, thaw before adding to the dish.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.