Give pork and roast vegetables a new lease of life with flavours of lemon and mustard.
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- Juice and zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 900g boneless pork loin, all visible fat removed
- 800g potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 medium leeks,roughly chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A handful of fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Mix together the stock, mustard and lemon juice and zest.
- Line a roasting tin with foil and place the pork on top. Brush the mustard mixture over the pork, making sure you cover the sides.
- In a separate roasting tin, mix together the potatoes, leeks, red onion, squash and parsnips. Spray with low calorie cooking spray, sprinkle over the dried thyme and drizzle over 1 tbsp water.
- Put the pork on the top shelf of the oven and the vegetables on the next shelf down. Roast the pork for an hour, or until cooked through.
- Remove the pork from the oven and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, move the vegetables to the top shelf and cook for a further
10 minutes until golden.
- Transfer the vegetables to a large serving platter and season. Slice the pork on a board and then place on top of the vegetables. Garnish with fresh thyme, finish with a sprinkle of black pepper and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group