Give pork and roast vegetables a new lease of life with flavours of lemon and mustard.
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- Juice and zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 900g boneless pork loin, all visible fat removed
- 800g potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 medium leeks,roughly chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A handful of fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Mix together the stock, mustard and lemon juice and zest.
- Line a roasting tin with foil and place the pork on top. Brush the mustard mixture over the pork, making sure you cover the sides.
- In a separate roasting tin, mix together the potatoes, leeks, red onion, squash and parsnips. Spray with low calorie cooking spray, sprinkle over the dried thyme and drizzle over 1 tbsp water.
- Put the pork on the top shelf of the oven and the vegetables on the next shelf down. Roast the pork for an hour, or until cooked through.
- Remove the pork from the oven and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, move the vegetables to the top shelf and cook for a further
10 minutes until golden.
- Transfer the vegetables to a large serving platter and season. Slice the pork on a board and then place on top of the vegetables. Garnish with fresh thyme, finish with a sprinkle of black pepper and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.