Roasting aubergines, courgettes, tomatoes and onions intensifies their deliciousness!
- 1 large aubergine, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the aubergine, courgettes, tomatoes, onion and garlic into a non-stick roasting tin (you might need to use two tins). Spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Season to taste, scatter over the parsley and serve hot, with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.