Roasting aubergines, courgettes, tomatoes and onions intensifies their deliciousness!
- 1 large aubergine, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the aubergine, courgettes, tomatoes, onion and garlic into a non-stick roasting tin (you might need to use two tins). Spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Season to taste, scatter over the parsley and serve hot, with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group