This deep-sea delight will go down a storm with the whole family. And remember there are plenty more fish in the sea - cod, salmon, or bream all make great alternatives if you can't get bass!
- 4 boneless sea bass fillets, skinned if you prefer
- 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, snipped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp shredded fresh basil
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a roasting tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Season the sea bass fillets lightly on both sides, bearing in mind that the bacon will add saltiness too, and arrange them in the roasting tin.
- Scatter over the tomatoes, garlic and bacon, drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and roast for 20 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Scatter over the basil and serve hot with lemon wedges and your favourite potatoes and Speed vegetable.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group