This deep-sea delight will go down a storm with the whole family. And remember there are plenty more fish in the sea - cod, salmon, or bream all make great alternatives if you can't get bass!
- 4 boneless sea bass fillets, skinned if you prefer
- 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, snipped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp shredded fresh basil
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat yout oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a roasting tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Season the sea bass fillets lightly on both sides, bearing in mind that the bacon will add saltiness too, and arrange them in the roasting tin.
- Scatter over the tomatoes, garlic and bacon, drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and roast for 20 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Scatter over the basil and serve hot with lemon wedges and your favourite potatoes and Speed veg.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.