Serve with beef or veg chilli for a super-filling meal
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks.
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 thyme sprigs
- low calorie cooking spray
- Place the butternut squash chunks on a non-stick roasting tray with the red peppers. Scatter over the chopped garlic clove and thyme sprigs.
- Season, spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast in an oven
preheated to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 for 15-20 minutes or
until the veg are just tender.
- Scatter over a few fresh thyme sprigs to serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.