Serve with beef or veg chilli for a super-filling meal
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks.
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 thyme sprigs
- low calorie cooking spray
- Place the butternut squash chunks on a non-stick roasting tray with the red peppers. Scatter over the chopped garlic clove and thyme sprigs.
- Season, spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast in an oven
preheated to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 for 15-20 minutes or
until the veg are just tender.
- Scatter over a few fresh thyme sprigs to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.