Add this delicious, spicy curry sauce to chicken, prawns or veg.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 10g fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp Schwartz hot curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 1½ tbsp tomato purée
- 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- Put all the ingredients apart from the seasoning in a medium-size saucepan over a high heat. Add 300ml boiling water and bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cook gently for 30 minutes.
- Season lightly, stir in cooked chicken, lamb or vegetables and serve hot with rice. Enjoy!
Tip: You’ll find this sauce available as part of the Slimming World food range in Iceland stores.