Spice up your lunch with this tasty chicken tikka!
- 1 large skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 4 Ryvita Original Crispbread
- Preheat the grill to medium-hot.
- Put the chicken into a bowl with the garlic, ginger, curry powder, half the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of the yogurt. Mix well, spread out the chicken on a baking tray and grill for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir the remaining lime juice into the yogurt and spread over Ryvita. Arrange the chicken pieces on top.
- Mix together the onion, cucumber, tomato and coriander and spoon over the chicken. Season well.
Tip: We used four Ryvita Original (Healthy Extra 'b' choice) but you could also use two slices of wholemeal bread (400g loaf).
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.