Spice up your lunch with this tasty chicken tikka!
- 1 large skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 4 Ryvita Original Crispbread
- Preheat the grill to medium-hot.
- Put the chicken into a bowl with the garlic, ginger, curry powder, half the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of the yogurt. Mix well, spread out the chicken on a baking tray and grill for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir the remaining lime juice into the yogurt and spread over Ryvita. Arrange the chicken pieces on top.
- Mix together the onion, cucumber, tomato and coriander and spoon over the chicken. Season well.
Tip: We used four Ryvita Original (Healthy Extra 'b' choice) but you could also use two slices of wholemeal bread (400g loaf).
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.