This roast fish dish is a doddle to make, full to the brim with Speed foods and ready in under one hour.
- 500g floury potatoes, such as Desiree or King Edward, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced into rings
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- 300g sugar snap peas
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- A large handful of fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Put the potatoes in a large roasting tray, spray with low calorie cooking spray and season well. Roast for 15 minutes, scatter over the onions and roast for a further 12-15 minutes.
- Turn up your oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7. Nestle the salmon fillets, sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes between the potatoes and onions. Drizzle over the lemon juice, sprinkle with the zest and dill, and season with black pepper.
- Roast for a further 8-10 minutes, or until everything is cooked through and the salmon is lightly golden.