Super-filling, super-tasty and super-simple – beat that!
- 500g floury potatoes, such as Desiree or King Edward, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 6 eggs
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets, cut into small cubes
- 1 can green asparagus spears in water, drained and cut into bite-size lengths
- A small handful of fresh chives, finely snipped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g green beans, trimmed and steamed, to serve
- Boil the potatoes for 6-8 minutes, or until just tender, then drain. Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs and stir in the salmon,asparagus, chives, onion and seasoning,then add the cooked potatoes.
- Place a large ovenproof frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a low heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until it is starting to set. Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Grill the frittata for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve with the green beans.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group