Super-filling, super-tasty and super-simple – beat that!
- 500g floury potatoes, such as Desiree or King Edward, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 6 eggs
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets, cut into small cubes
- 1 can green asparagus spears in water, drained and cut into bite-size lengths
- A small handful of fresh chives, finely snipped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 500g green beans, trimmed and steamed, to serve
- Boil the potatoes for 6-8 minutes, or until just tender, then drain. Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs and stir in the salmon,asparagus, chives, onion and seasoning,then add the cooked potatoes.
- Place a large ovenproof frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a low heat. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until it is starting to set. Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Grill the frittata for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve with the green beans.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.