This colourful fish dish makes a delicious dinner, with a tangy citrus sauce to top it off.
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- 3 large courgettes, thickly sliced
- 8 vine tomatoes, halved
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 200g fine green beans
For the mash
- 800g floury potatoes, such as Desiree or King Edward, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 150ml hot vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce
- 2 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 200ml hot vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill, reserving some to garnish
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- Preheat your oven to 200°C fan/180°C/gas 6.
- Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and return to the pan. Mix the mustard powder with the stock and add to the potatoes with the parsley. Mash, season and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Put the salmon on one tray and season well. Spread the courgettes and tomatoes on the other tray, cut-side up, then season and spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Roast the courgettes and tomatoes on the top shelf, with the salmon underneath, for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Boil the green beans for 4-5 minutes, then drain. Put all the sauce ingredients in a food processor and whizz until smooth. Garnish the salmon with the reserved dill and serve with the roast veg, beans, mash and a quarter of the lemon sauce per person.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.