This colourful fish dish makes a delicious dinner, with a tangy citrus sauce to top it off.
- 4 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
- 3 large courgettes, thickly sliced
- 8 vine tomatoes, halved
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 200g fine green beans
For the mash
- 800g floury potatoes, such as Desiree or King Edward, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 150ml hot vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce
- 2 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 200ml hot vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill, reserving some to garnish
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- Preheat your oven to 200°C fan/180°C/gas 6.
- Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and return to the pan. Mix the mustard powder with the stock and add to the potatoes with the parsley. Mash, season and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Put the salmon on one tray and season well. Spread the courgettes and tomatoes on the other tray, cut-side up, then season and spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Roast the courgettes and tomatoes on the top shelf, with the salmon underneath, for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Boil the green beans for 4-5 minutes, then drain. Put all the sauce ingredients in a food processor and whizz until smooth. Garnish the salmon with the reserved dill and serve with the roast veg, beans, mash and a quarter of the lemon sauce per person.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.