This delicious one-pot casserole is bursting with sweet, slow-cooked vegetables and pork sausages.
- 4 carrots
- 4 celery sticks
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 onion
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp freshly chopped rosemary and 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 12 Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 300g button mushrooms
- 1 tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Chop the carrots, celery and onion, place in a large pan with the herbs and stock. Season well, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes.
- Place the sausages on a baking sheet, spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut into thick diagonal slices.
- Halve the mushrooms and add to the vegetables with the sausages, tomatoes and artificial sweetener. Season well, transfer to an oven proof dish and bake for 10-12 minutes until bubbling. Serve immediately.
Tip: Everyone will love this easy bake! Serve with seasoned turnip mash or with an jacket potato.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group