A beautiful accompaniment to our Chicken Saag from the Iceland food range
- 220g green beans
- low calorie cooking spray
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 150g halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Place green beans in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water and
bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and
simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie
cooking spray and place over a medium-low heat. Add the shallots, cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the green beans, turn the heat to high and sauté for 3-4
minutes. Season, drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and toss well to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.