A beautiful accompaniment to our Chicken Saag from the Iceland food range
- 220g green beans
- low calorie cooking spray
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 150g halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Place green beans in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water and
bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and
simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie
cooking spray and place over a medium-low heat. Add the shallots, cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the green beans, turn the heat to high and sauté for 3-4
minutes. Season, drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and toss well to serve.