Enjoy Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce in this super-simple side dish.
- 160g dried yellow split lentils, soaked in water overnight. Drained and rinsed well
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 litre of boiling water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 350g pot Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Fat free natural yogurt and paprika to garnish
- Put the soaked lentils, onion, turmeric and 1 litre of boiling water in a pan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low-medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock cube, cover and simmer for a further 30 minutes.
- Then add the Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cover, reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 15 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander. Serve hot with rice, drizzled with yogurt and a sprinkle of paprika.
Video: Simple split lentil dahl
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.