Enjoy Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce in this super-simple side dish.
- 160g dried yellow split lentils, soaked in water overnight. Drained and rinsed well
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 litre of boiling water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 350g pot Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Fat free natural yogurt and paprika to garnish
- Put the soaked lentils, onion, turmeric and 1 litre of boiling water in a pan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low-medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock cube, cover and simmer for a further 30 minutes.
- Then add the Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cover, reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 15 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the coriander. Serve hot with rice, drizzled with yogurt and a sprinkle of paprika.
Video: Simple split lentil dahl
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group