This spicy sauce, part of Slimming World's food range, is a great go-to for curries, and as an accompaniment to vegetables.
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ small red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 20g root ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1½ tsp tikka curry powder or tandoori masala powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 100g passata
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 10g fresh coriander, chopped
- 80g fat free natural yogurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sweetener (optional)
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and pepper and fry for 10 minutes, adding a little water if they start to stick. Stir in the ginger, garlic, all the spices, passata, tomato purée, fresh coriander and 300ml of water, and gently boil for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Take the pan off the heat, stir in the yogurt and season to taste, adding the sweetener, if you like.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group