Not just for breakfast, our luxury omelette really has the eggs-factor!
- 3 eggs, separated
- 75g reduced fat plain soft cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g smoked salmon trimmings, roughly chopped
- A small handful each of fresh dill and chives, finely chopped, reserving a few chives to garnish
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Whisk the egg yolks and cream cheese until smooth, then season well. Add the smoked salmon and herbs and stir. In a large, clean glass bowl, whisk the egg whites using an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they form soft peaks when the blades are lifted.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Spray a small, ovenproof frying pan with low calorie cooking spray, then place over a medium-high heat. Using a large metal spoon, quickly fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites, then pour into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen the edges with a palette knife and grill for 1-2 minutes. Transfer the omelette to a plate, scatter over the reserved chives and serve.
Tip: If you're enjoying an Extra Easy SP day, serve with at least half a plate of mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, diced cucumber and spring onion.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group