Not just for breakfast, our luxury omelette really has the eggs-factor!
- 3 eggs, separated
- 75g reduced fat plain soft cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g smoked salmon trimmings, roughly chopped
- A small handful each of fresh dill and chives, finely chopped, reserving a few chives to garnish
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Whisk the egg yolks and cream cheese until smooth, then season well. Add the smoked salmon and herbs and stir. In a large, clean glass bowl, whisk the egg whites using an electric hand whisk on a medium speed until they form soft peaks when the blades are lifted.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Spray a small, ovenproof frying pan with low calorie cooking spray, then place over a medium-high heat. Using a large metal spoon, quickly fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites, then pour into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Loosen the edges with a palette knife and grill for 1-2 minutes. Transfer the omelette to a plate, scatter over the reserved chives and serve.
Tip: If you're enjoying an Extra Easy SP day, serve with at least half a plate of mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, diced cucumber and spring onion.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.