This could be a luscious lunch or a treat of a breakfast
- 6 large eggs
- A few sprigs of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 140g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of wholemeal bread (from a small 400g loaf)
- 8 tsp quark, plain
- 250g pack smoked salmon
- Lightly whisk the eggs with the dill and some seasoning.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan. Add the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. Add the herby egg mixture and continue to cook slowly until the eggs are scrambled to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Spread the quark onto the toast, then spoon over the tomato and mushroom scrambled eggs. Arrange the smoked salmon on top. Season to taste and serve.