This could be a luscious lunch or a treat of a breakfast
- 6 large eggs
- A few sprigs of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 140g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of wholemeal bread (from a small 400g loaf)
- 8 tsp quark, plain
- 250g pack smoked salmon
- Lightly whisk the eggs with the dill and some seasoning.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan. Add the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. Add the herby egg mixture and continue to cook slowly until the eggs are scrambled to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Spread the quark onto the toast, then spoon over the tomato and mushroom scrambled eggs. Arrange the smoked salmon on top. Season to taste and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.