This could be a luscious lunch or a treat of a breakfast
- 6 large eggs
- A few sprigs of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 140g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of wholemeal bread (from a small 400g loaf)
- 8 tsp quark, plain
- 250g pack smoked salmon
- Lightly whisk the eggs with the dill and some seasoning.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan. Add the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. Add the herby egg mixture and continue to cook slowly until the eggs are scrambled to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Spread the quark onto the toast, then spoon over the tomato and mushroom scrambled eggs. Arrange the smoked salmon on top. Season to taste and serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.