A warming red pepper and tomato soup full of beans and spicy sausage.
- 150g cauliflower florets
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 litre boiling vegetable stock
- 2 large roasted red peppers in brine from a jar, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/4-1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 400g can mixed beans or pulses in water, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the cauliflower, chopped tomatoes, stock and half of the roasted pepper into a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the sausages according to the pack instructions.
- Remove the tomato sauce from the heat and whizz until smooth using a stick blender. Return to the heat, add the onion, garlic, spices, tomato purée, beans and remaining roasted pepper and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice the sausages and add them to the soup. Season to taste and serve hot. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.