Love meatballs? This Spanish-inspired recipe is delicious on its own or in a tangy tomato sauce.
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Put the mince, coriander, spices and garlic in a bowl. Season and mix with your fingers until well combined. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Divide the mince mixture into 20 portions and shape each one into a bite-sized ball.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Stir-fry the meatballs for 6-8 minutes until browned and cooked through (you may need to do this in two batches), then drain on kitchen paper. Put the meatballs in a large serving dish and scatter with the parsley.
- These meatballs are great eaten straight away or you can cool them and keep them in the fridge for up to 2 days. They’re delicious cold or thoroughly reheated.
Tip: If you're enjoying an Extra Easy SP day, serve on a mound of courgetti and enjoy with your favourite vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.