This simple Spanish classic adds potatoes to make it seriously satisfying, and plenty of tasty veg to make it totally delicious!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 500g can peeled new potatoes in water, drained and sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- small handful of chopped fresh chives
- pinch of paprika, to garnish
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Add the peppers and onion and stir-fry for 6-7 minutes or until they're starting to soften. Add the potatoes and turn the heat to low.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables in the frying pan. Season to taste, scatter over the thyme and chives and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the pan under the grill for 1-2 minutes until the top of the omelette is set and golden, then sprinkle with the paprika and cut into wedges.
- This is great with a crisp green salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.