This simple Spanish classic adds potatoes to make it seriously satisfying, and plenty of tasty veg to make it totally delicious!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 orange pepper, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 500g can peeled new potatoes in water, drained and sliced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- small handful of chopped fresh chives
- pinch of paprika, to garnish
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with low calorie cooking spray. Add the peppers and onion and stir-fry for 6-7 minutes or until they're starting to soften. Add the potatoes and turn the heat to low.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables in the frying pan. Season to taste, scatter over the thyme and chives and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the pan under the grill for 1-2 minutes until the top of the omelette is set and golden, then sprinkle with the paprika and cut into wedges.
- This is great with a crisp green salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group