Create your own version of this takeaway favourite.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 350g cooked and cooled long-grain or jasmine/Thai fragrant rice
- 200g frozen peas
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce/tamari
- 400g fresh beansprouts, rinsed
- 6 spring onions, very thinly sliced
- Spray a wok or large frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. When it is almost at smoking point, add the cooked rice and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add the peas, stir-fry for 5 minutes and season well. Add the beaten eggs and stir-fry for another minute.
- Stir in the soy sauce, beansprouts and most of the spring onion and cook for 2 minutes or until the eggs have set.
- Scatter over the remaining spring onions to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group