All the taste of a takeout and ready in no time.
- 2 rashers lean back bacon, visible fat removed, chopped
- 30g button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, finely grated
- 60g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cubed
- 60g frozen peas
- 1 cooked chicken thigh, skin and bone removed, roughly shredded
- 200g cold, cooked dried long-grain rice
- 50g cooked, peeled prawns
- 30g beansprouts
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce/tamari
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon, mushrooms, ginger, beans, carrot and peas, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high. Stir in the chicken, rice, prawns and beansprouts and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until piping hot.
- Stir in the soy sauce, then drizzle over the beaten egg. Stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes, or until the egg is cooked and scrambled. Remove from the heat, sprinkle over the spring onions and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group