All the taste of a takeout and ready in no time.
- 2 rashers lean back bacon, visible fat removed, chopped
- 30g button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, finely grated
- 60g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cubed
- 60g frozen peas
- 1 cooked chicken thigh, skin and bone removed, roughly shredded
- 200g cold, cooked dried long-grain rice
- 50g cooked, peeled prawns
- 30g beansprouts
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce/tamari
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon, mushrooms, ginger, beans, carrot and peas, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high. Stir in the chicken, rice, prawns and beansprouts and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until piping hot.
- Stir in the soy sauce, then drizzle over the beaten egg. Stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes, or until the egg is cooked and scrambled. Remove from the heat, sprinkle over the spring onions and serve immediately.