All the taste of a takeout and ready in no time.
- 2 rashers lean back bacon, visible fat removed, chopped
- 30g button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger, finely grated
- 60g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cubed
- 60g frozen peas
- 1 cooked chicken thigh, skin and bone removed, roughly shredded
- 200g cold, cooked dried long-grain rice
- 50g cooked, peeled prawns
- 30g beansprouts
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce/tamari
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon, mushrooms, ginger, beans, carrot and peas, and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high. Stir in the chicken, rice, prawns and beansprouts and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until piping hot.
- Stir in the soy sauce, then drizzle over the beaten egg. Stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes, or until the egg is cooked and scrambled. Remove from the heat, sprinkle over the spring onions and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.