Make double of this essential pasta sauce and freeze half for a rainy day
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 500g Quorn mince
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato purée
- 500g passata
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat
- Add the Quorn and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned, then add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, passata and dried herbs, season well and cook over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the bolognese into your favourite pasta and serve hot, with parsley scattered over.
Tip: If you're enjoying an Extra Easy SP day, serve with piles of courgetti or at least half a plate of vegetables.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.